The first 4 (or 5) vehicles in NZ Railways fleet where 10 seat Albion Charabancs. On October 1 1907 a service was started between Culverden, then the northern terminus of the railway, and Waiau Ferry. The distance is 17 miles. Once bridges were completed the service was extended a further 6 miles to Hanmer springs. The Albions were sold in 1917.
|Unknown||N Z Railways||1||1907||B10|
|Unknown||N Z Railways||2||1907||B10|
|Unknown||N Z Railways||3||1907||B10|
|Unknown||N Z Railways||4||1907||B10|
|Unknown||N Z Railways||?||1907||B10. Mike Jarka's NZR fleet list only records 4 Albion charabancs|
2 school buses with seating for 40 children. The Department of Education also had 2 other Albion L27s that had truck bodies. 42 is described as a coal truck and 43 as a 40cwt truck.
|Unknown||Department of Education||6||7/04/27||Later 44|
|Unknown||Department of Education||7||11/11/27||Later 45|
7 vehicles. Type unknown. Mike Jarka thinks these were trucks.
|Unknown||N Z Railways||16|
|Unknown||N Z Railways||17|
|Unknown||N Z Railways||18|
|Unknown||N Z Railways||23|
|Unknown||N Z Railways||24|
|Unknown||N Z Railways||122|
|Unknown||N Z Railways||133|